Today is my last day of summer and I'm spending it in my aunt's guest room looking at the ceiling like it's something interesting. My family told me "Okay, we're just gonna get dressed and we'll leave".
5 hours have gone by, and I'm still the only one dressed to go.
So this is what happens to me when my parents take too long getting ready:
"What am I doing."
Something smells look
This is me entertaining myself in the midst of boredom.
Eversince last week, I've already watched Marvel's The Avengers at least three times. It was just so amazing how well they put together the stories of all the heroes, namely: Thor, The Hulk, Captain America, The Black Widow, Iron Man, and Hawk-eye. I was like a little kid with my mouth hanging down thorughout the whole movie because it was just that AWESOME.
It made me wonder "How can superheroes be that friggin' perfect?!"
Til' I realised, they have their issues too...
1. The Hulk- Definately needs anger management
2. Superman- Does not know how to wear his underwear correctly.
3. Wonder Woman- She's gamophobic (afraid of marriage)
4. Captain America- Control freak.
5. Torch- A major hot head.
6. Batman- In desperate need of a hug.
7. Hawk Eye- Borderline personality.
8. Iron Man- Playboys have no heart.
9. Robin- Clingy to delusional men (Men that think they're bats)
10. Mr. Fantastic- He's too wrapped up in work.
Others characters that don't make my Top 10 list of Problematic Superheroes:
Thing (Fantastic 4)- Needs a thousand gallons of moisturizing lotion
Jean Grey (X-men)- Dual personality
Catwoman- Technically not a superhero, but still. She's delusional by thinking she's a cat.
Once upon a time, there was a girl that's always dreamed of going to Disney World Florida in search for her Prince Charming. Every year since she was 8 she's made it her birthday cake wish. Her wish never came true until- 10 years later. Now that girl is 18 and she finally has the chance to go to Disney World, but now that she's all grown up she realizes there are more important things than looking for a Prince. More important things like: