Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rock and Rollercoasters

In the Rip Ride Rockit rollercoaster of Universal Orlando, you can choose a song that can be played throughout your whole rollercoaster ride. For me, I chose the song Bring Me To Life by Evanescence If you're a 90's child, shame on you if you dont know this song (so listen to it). If you're not a 90's child... then you're not.


The song starts when you're right about to exit the tunnel. So because the ride was literally VERTICAL going up, I decided to sing the song like crazy to try and get all the horrile thoughts out of my head- such as:

-I'm gonna die
- What am I doing here?!
-What if I slip out of the seat
-What if the rollercoaster goes haywire
-I'm gonna die


As the beginning of the chorus started to play "Bring. Me. To.....", I didn't even realize that I was at the peak of the rollercoaster!


So when the rolercoaster dropped, I yelled out the perfect word from the song..



"LIIIIIIIIIIIIFFEEEEEE!!!!!"

It was one of the best rollercoasters, just because I felt like I was in a movie with an awesome background song, with coincidentally perfect timing.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud, Katya!!! HAHAH so adorablee. I wanna try that roller coaster!

    ReplyDelete